.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Your Orlando pool home

I love to swim, and my first love was a swimming pool, since I grew up in the St Louis area, far from any ocean. And although people did swim in The Mississippi River, and I have, it really was dirty then.

Anyway, I didn't get to swim in the ocean until I went to Florida years later. Now I love the ocean and want to live near a tropical beach -- and will, one of these days.

But if you go to Orlando Florida, you're about one and a half hours away from the beach. So who wants to drive one and a half hours after you've spent the entire day at DisneyWorld and just wish to relax and have a quick swim in some cool water?

Nobody. That's why it's a terrific idea if you take your family to DisneyWorld to skip the hotels and rent an Orlando pool home. You'll have a pool of your own. More space than a hotel room. A kitchen to cook in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home