.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Student loan consolidation and Pizza John's

I was fortunate that my family helped me through college, which was possible because I went to an inexpensive local commuter college plus I worked the entire time, at a pizza place called Pizza John's - not to be confused with Papa John's. They didn't deliver pizza, just served it inside. This saved me from having to borrow money, which I don't recall ever considering, since it wasn't as common back then. Or I just don't recall it being an option. That saved me from ever having to seek a student loan consolidation for that debt. I worked long and hard hours there, to help prepare me for my current life where I work even longer and harder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home