.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, August 06, 2007

No bunk beds at this sleepover

When I was in the first or second grade or so, I spent the night with one of my female classmates, a girl named Nancy. Of course we didn't do anything -- she didn't even have bunk beds, and I wouldn't have known what to do if it were even possible. I'm not so sure about Nancy, since I always remember her as being more precocious and knowledgeable about the world. I don't even recall that we were that close as friends, so I don't even know why she asked me. It's possible that she knew it'd be "shocking" to ask a boy to sleep over at her house and just happened to choose me. I'm not sure why both her parents and my mother agreed to it. I don't even recall whatever we did - watch TV or play games, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home