.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

On pendant lighting

Yesterday I tried to get caught up on all the business I've neglected for a while. I paid all the bills, including the one from our lawyer, under the pendant lighting fixture over the kitchen table. Maybe he will find time to take care of our business now that he's been paid for his work for the last month or two. There was a bill from the automobile insurance company for a period that we may not need it, but I paid it because I don't know for sure. Some mail I had put aside to read, and turned out not to be worth much. Some material about the house real estate taxes, but it wasn't a bill, and it didn't apply here any longer, so I could throw that away. Same with a standard printed newsletter from the financial advisor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home