.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, March 03, 2012

On side effects of adipotrol

Although I've become an apostle of writers publishing on Kindle, I'm not yet quite an apostle of the Kindle itself. At least, I've heard many Kindle owners really come to love it. I can just as easily read a paper book as well. I did discover a new function of my Kindle that makes things easier. I'd downloaded so much stuff I couldn't find what I wanted. My home Table of Contents was thirteen pages long. Then I learned you can delete things you don't expect to read again, or not for a long time. You can always download them again or pull them out of the Archives. You can also create categories, and put books under them. This does force you to take an extra step to open the category before opening the book, but it's a lot shorter than flipping through up to thirteen pages just to find the book. If it's on the side effects of adipotrol, just put it into Health, which is one of my categories where I have books on yoga and telomeres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home