.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Interested in Raleigh real estate?

The capital of North Carolina and biggest city in the Triangle area of that state is Raleigh. Incredibly, it's home to the 2006 Stanley Cup of hockey winners. I'm here in St Louis where the ground is covered with ice and snow even though it's still very early winter, but our hockey team stinks.

But as a baby boomer who's thinking hard about leaving his job of 28+ years, I am also thinking hard about where I want to live. Where would my pension stretch farthest? Where could I live inexpensively, yet safely, and be able to have fun and be around people of all types and ages (I hate the thought of living in a retirement community -- everybody would be old!)

So Raleigh real estate seems to me as asset that will only grow in value. Many baby boomers will want to move there. They'll have big money from selling their big cities houses. Demand will be high.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home