.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, June 04, 2007

Discount furniture stores of yore

The king of discount furniture in the St Louis area is or used to be Rothman Furniture. Now I'm wondering what's been going on with them. I used to hear their commercials on the radio constantly. Now, I'm realizing that I haven't heard them for quite some time, and I wonder what's going on. I know they're not out of business, since there's one of their stores directly across the main road from where I live. Yet I can also see that there're hardly ever many cars in their parking lot. They have a huge parking lot and it usually has no more than a few cars. Rothman's big store used to be on Chippewa just past Grandpa's but that closed some time ago. During Memorial Day weekend the air waves should have been full of Rothman Furniture ads proclaiming this sale the greatest ever. Every sale at Rothman's was the greatest ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home