.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On auto insurance quotes

One place I wouldn't like to get auto insurance quotes is here in The Philippines. I have driven in this country, but I'm extremely reluctant to do so now. Yesterday I was hit by a car which assumed I was going one way and felt like they didn't have to yield to me. Luckily for me, it was going slowly and so I wasn't hurt. If I'd been hurt I doubt anything would happen to them. Plus, the other night when meeting up with real heavy traffic, my friend went around it by going off the road wherever possible -- as did everybody else. I saw a policeman just looking on. I told my friend that if people in the US drove like this they'd call in extra police vans to take everybody to jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home