.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Sunday, August 22, 2010

On laptop insurance

I still confine my computing to a desktop PC, but if I ever do buy a laptop, and I suppose sooner or later I will, I'll have to consider laptop insurance. Given their nature, it's not surprising that they get damaged a lot more often and more than desktop computers. I see my niece, her husband and nephew all sit around using various computerized gadgets in a social setting, and think how weird it is. I have to admit, I kind of prefer my computer use to be confined to one spot. I sit here and use the PC many hours a day, so when I can't be here, then I don't want to waste time. It's much how I feel about cell phones. I don't want to be constantly answering and making calls from anywhere. I'm not much of a telephone user. I am a lot more of a computer user. But still like to keep it under control. And fortunately I don't feel tempted by computer games, which apparently is what occupies my nephew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home