.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, July 03, 2010

On wrinkle creams

I have to admit, I used to think wrinkle creams were a waste of time and money. So long as I didn't need them, I didn't care about them. Now that I'm older and notice my face doesn't look as it did when I was twenty-five or even thirty-five or even forty-five, I'm a lot more concerned about such things. One of these days, when I have more time and money, I plan to investigate them a lot further. I know I don't like the blotches and age spots and blood blisters on my skin, and I'm wondering what I should be doing about them. I know that a good diet, exercise and drinking lots of water help, but are apparently not the full solution, since I'm pretty good about those things now. Also you're supposed to get a lot of rest, and I sleep pretty well at night these days, and rest in the afternoon when I feel like it.

1 Comments:

  • I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
    Extenze Review

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home