.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On Enzyte

Ah, if only I could relive much of my life knowing what I know now. I'd become a highly paid copywriter, author and speaker, making tons of money. I'd invest it in income producing investments and would be worth an incredible fortune by now. Maybe I'd retire even before the Internet came along, and switch to writing horror and fantasy novels while living in The Philippines on a tropical beach paradise with my family. Now I know how frustrating it is for older people to give advice to young people who think they know it all, but are blinded by the present, and don't realize how fast the future comes. All the enzyte in the world won't stop it. But you have to learn these lessons the hard way. You're lucky to learn them in time to profit from them. Lots of people don't seem to ever learn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home