.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On pool pumps

I'm looking forward to having a small swimming pool in The Philippines, but I don't know what kind of pool pumps are available. And the water needs to be purified, but I would prefer not to use chlorine. I know there's some way of doing it with ozone, but I don't know much about it, or whether it would be available, or if it would be the same cost or more expensive. And I wonder if I could buy enough land to make it a full twenty-five yards long, the length I'm used to for working out. I do know of some large pools, but they are connected to resorts. Maybe I could just buy the resort. That may be cheaper than having a new swimming pool constructed, buying the land and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home