.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, March 20, 2010

On diet supplement

Many people should be taking a diet supplement. One of the most important ones, to my mind, is some kind of Omega 3 supplement. Personally I take fish oil at pharmaceutical grade. I'm not sure if any of the vegetarian sources work as well. I know Dr. Al Sears recently discovered something grown in Brazil that also has a lot of Omega 3, and I hope to learn more about it in upcoming weeks and months. I know that another company has an Omega 3 made from krill, and that is probably also a good source. The only way you don't need this is if you eat a lot of tuna or wild-harvested salmon as well as grass-fed beef. And maybe eggs from chickens who are allowed to eat naturally as they roam. I'm not sure how that affects their egg yolks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home