.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, March 20, 2010

On daily multivitamin

I believe everyone should take a daily multivitamin. I don't always, but I believe it's a good idea. I'm just not able to implement all my good ideas for myself or my family right now. I do have some leftover from a few months ago, a good brand from New Zealand. The owner is very careful to formulate high digestible pills or capsules. He studies how the various nutrients and minerals are digested in our bodies and then designs the best delivery system. Cheap ones just don't care if you digest them or not. Many people defecate their vitamin pills out, but don't realize it because, of course, they don't search their bm to look for stuff they don't want to find. But cheap ones are a waste of money. You get no benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home