.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, March 20, 2010

On diet pill with ephedra

What I'd really like to do is have such a secure and large form of residual income that I could get back to writing fiction. Right now, it'd be impossible without abandoning my family and I can't do that. Not even a diet pill with ephedra could make me do that. It's kind of funny. I now have the time and additional income to just live in a small apartment and do nothing but write novels, but I can't do it. I'm still driven for more money. I have dependents I can't ignore. What good would writing do for me if I didn't have them? It would be a sad and lonely life no matter how I tried to reassure myself I was happy or how much fame and fortune I ever earned from the writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home