.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On acne on neck

I'm re-reading CASH COPY by Jeffrey Lant, a fantastic book on copywriting which I wish I'd fully appreciated back when I first bought it from him. If I'd bought that and his book on marketing and promoting myself, I believe I'd be much wealthier, happier and healthier today. I could have put myself in business as a copywriter back then, and made money from it part time, then full time, and taken advantage of the Internet as so many others have done. Or perhaps I could have wound up working for Boardroom, Phillips, Agora or one of the other big time mailers. Maybe Rodale Press, since I'm interested in alternative health. I didn't appreciate the potential of the opportunity and of my own writing skills. Some people regret acne on neck. I regret not being rich yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home