.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On best wrinkle creams

I'm sure that from now on will be a good time to sell the best wrinkle creams, because we baby boomers keep getting older and none of us want to look our age, even us men who are more careless about such things than women. I don't focus on it, but I would like to have the time and money to spend not only on exercise for my heart and lungs and muscles, but on rejuvenating my skin as well. I'm hoping I'm at the nadir of my health, or rather that was June 2009 when I retired from my first job. That's when I stopped eating horribly and went on something close to the Zone diet. I'm not a consistent or thorough as I want to be, but I'm a lot better than the days when I ate a large fast food meal complete with a quart of soda every evening for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home