.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, May 29, 2010

On project management software

Recently I spent some time doing a description of a course on using architectural software -- not project management software. It was sort of interesting to see how sophisticated this software was in handling all the elements of designing buildings. I wonder how architects did it when they had to use blueprints, especially when they did innovative things. One famous architect used to live in Alton Illinois where I grew up. His daughter Toni Flippo was in my high school class, but I didn't know her. We didn't run in the same crowd at all. I doubt she knew I existed. One relative of his second wife was selling cars at a dealership in Ballwin when I took my mother around to look for a new car.

1 Comments:

  • The facts and the other informative points mentioned here are quite considerable and to the point as well would be so far better to look for more of these kind to have better results.

    Service Management Software

    By Blogger John Michle, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home