.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

On find chromium supplements here

I've been busy lately sorting through some of the various food supplements available that I didn't even know about. I've read about so many vitamins, minerals, polyphenols and so on, that I tend to think I really know what's available, then it turns out that there's good stuff out there I'd never heard of. If you're looking, you can find chromium supplements here, and there, and that mineral I know has something to do with metabolizing sugar, and therefore it helps people lose weight and reduce insulin, so it's healthy to have the right amounts of it and it's included in many weight loss supplements. Myself I'm more interested in taking what will give me good health and hopefully help me to live a long time, if only because I avoid heart attacks, cancer and other killers for the next fifty years or more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home