.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, March 31, 2012

On chocolate strawberries

If there's any kind of candy people think is the ultimate, it's chocolate strawberries. I know there used to be a place in South St Louis famous for making them. I know once on my day job I went to another office there, and the women said they envied me for living so close to that, saying they'd be eating them all the time. Of course, they can always buy them. When somebody wrote an erotica story for me set in a hotel room in Paris set up for a honeymoon, it came with chocolate strawberries. Another erotic writer put them into a limousine as the candy of choice of the wealthy people who ride around in such limousines. Not me of course. Riding in a limousine to me means somebody has died, so I don't like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home