.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Diet pills help when you can't exercise regularly

I wish I could feel superior to people who take diet pills, but the truth is that I too have trouble finding time to exercise on a regular basis. And I don't have the excuse of hating it - I like to walk, run and swim.

Swimming is absolutely impossible on my schedule except when I'm on vacation and close to a pool or beach. I enjoy taking walks around a nice park that's close to where I live. And also running up its hills.

But I work so much. And then there's St Louis weather. Right now the ground is covered with frozen snow. It's impossible to run on, and walking would be more sliding around than actual healthy exercise.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home