.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, June 04, 2007

Def Leppard concert tickets

One local radio station I listen to used to fill up nonprogramming time with VH1's behind the music. I enjoyed listening and hearing a lot of things I hadn't known about various groups back in the day. Yet most of them got to be very much the same, with variations in dates and names: hard work, love, early success, drugs, sex, big success, drugs, heartbreak, tragedy. For Def Leopard it was a car accident involving their drummer. I do recall hearing about him going to some farmhouse and telling them, "I'm a famous drummer and I just lost my left arm" or words to that effect. Yet the group is still around and so you can buy Def Leppard concert tickets if they're coming close to your town. Not sure if it's the same drummer or not. Hopefully he recovered and can play with a good prosthesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home