.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, August 13, 2007

Many uses for an animal costume

It's amazing to me how many new perversions and fetishes have popped up in the last few years. Maybe they were always there, but in such few numbers that the few people involved were too isolated to make any impression on the world. It's part of the power of the Internet, I guess, that even extreme sexual minorities can become known to each other and the world. I mean, I thought I had not been very sheltered sexually since I was a teenager. I read a zillion books -- but none of those old books every listed the acronym MILF (I had to ask someone what that one meant). Also, none of them listed people who'd like to dress up in an animal costume to have sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home