.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, May 12, 2008

On GPS

I understand there are a lot of benefits to GPS technology, but sometimes I wonder where it's all leading. I mean, how far off is the day when all children are required to wear little transmitters so that their parents know where they are at all times -- and then keep calling them on mandatory cell phones. I understand that some children are in danger, but I'm glad that my mother wasn't able to track my whereabouts all the time. And it's not like I did anything bad -- or real bad -- just that sometimes I didn't go where I was telling her. Or sometimes I didn't know where I was going. Even now, I don't want everybody I know to be able to find and then call me all the time. What a drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home