.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Friday, March 21, 2008

On commercial real estate

I used to work with a guy named Mike when I was selling cable TV door to door in the city of St Louis. He did pretty well, then I guess he decided that since he could make money from a sales career, it was time to go into something more lucrative, and he went into commercial real estate. I saw him at McDonald's several years ago, taking his daughter and her friend out for dinner. I didn't even recognize him -- he's aged -- but he remembered me, and told me he's now into buy and flipping houses. I don't know how well he's doing at it, since that McDonald's is not the greatest neighborhood, though it would be convenient to Ladue. I think he told me his street and I know it's not an expensive neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home