.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Sunday, November 09, 2008

On an international radio station

I wish it were possible to get radio on as many channels as cable. I do know there is satellite radio, and maybe that's what I want, and just don't know it. See, I'd like to listen to music from around the world. I enjoy classical music from Europe, the Beethoven and Bach that we naturally think of as classical music, but also that from Asia -- China, Japan, Vietnam, and so on. I can check out some CDs from the library's Asia Center, but it'd be nice to have a variety available all the time. Plus I have to return those CDs when they're due. I could buy some, but I can't afford to buy anything like the number I want to listen to, and you can't really know the quality or how much you really like something until you actually listen to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home