.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Sunday, October 18, 2009

On the best appetite suppressant

Although he's always described as an Indian wrestler, when the country was partitioned in 1947 following its independence from England, he chose to live in Lahore Pakistan, so apparently he was a Muslim, but I guess this didn't preclude him being a great fighter, and probably in practical terms he mixed with Hindu wrestlers. Back then, it was all India. One of the best appetite suppressant is exercise. I know that when I do a lot of exercise I don't want to eat as much. But in the long run it increases your body's need for protein, so I suspect that he must have eaten a lot more protein than normal for Indians whether Hindu or Muslim. I guess he exercised so much that whatever rice he ate wasn't enough to keep his insulin levels too eat -- because he'd go back to exercising to get it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home