.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, September 20, 2010

On diet pills

My brother in law, who was born in England, and I were discussing British TV tonight a little bit. He told me Benny Hill was a popular show there for many years in the 1960s and 1970s. At one point he went off the air, but then came back on. His last name is Hill, and he said lots of people ask him if he's related to Benny. He wishes he were just for the money Benny made. I realized I didn't think Benny Hill would have been broadcast on American TV if it had been an American TV show. By the time I saw it in the 1970s, that over the top stupid running after women with big tits type of comedy was not being show on American TV. He was energetic, so I guess it was funny to watch him, but I guess it wasn't from taking diet pills, because he was overweight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home