.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, September 20, 2010

On wrinkle cream review

I picked up my niece Catherine and her husband Mike at the East Terminal or Terminal 2 of the Lambert Field Airport tonight. I'd been across the river anyway picking up my new suit at the Men's Warehouse of Clothing on Eager Road in Brentwood. So I was heading back north on 170 when they arrived. Now I finally realized why my sister goes to wait at the departure area -- because it's much easier to get picked up there than at the arrival area where there are shuttle buses and I thought I'd have to go into the parking garage and have to pay to get out, so I went where only shuttle buses are supposed to go, but fortunately they saw me and got into the car and I left before any security guards got on to me. So from now on I'll have people wait at the arrival area, even if they want to do a wrinkle cream review, but it's also true I may never have to do that again. Unless my sister decides to come to take care of business but doesn't want to rent a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home