.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

On best fat burner

So I read The Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss and I have to admit I was disappointed. According to him, one of the best fat burner is to expose your body to the cold, as in taking cold showers. Also, for men, that will boost testosterone. Oh, that's going to be a popular weight loss solution - not. It's winter here, and I can't bring myself to even try it. I decide that I'll have to depend on eating a good diet and getting a healthy amount of exercise. I know some people also like to take supplements. I assume that healthy supplements will also help me lose weight, somehow. But weight loss supplements that promote a healthy metabolism and hormone balance are okay in my book. It takes a lot of exercise to burn fat the way conventional wisdom says to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home