.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, June 16, 2012

On where can I buy iphone

So I never really felt that Lisbeth was really much of a hacker. And yet near the end of the book she uses the information gained from researching a Swedish businessman to rob him blind of hundreds of millions of dollars. I found that difficult to believe. Wouldn't it require more than clever disguises and even the guy's secret access codes? Would the banks do it without contacting the guy first? And are fake passports really so cheap and easy to buy? I'm not so sure. I got the feeling the author, as a journalist, did a fair amount of research, but when necessary pulled it out of his ass? Not mention the tax consequences of overseas money. She is not the kind of person who ever needs to ask where can I buy iphone. She somehow just knows all the latest technologies, as if by magic, but they are not magic, that's my point, although they sometimes seem that way to older authors who have read too many shallow articles in the media without becoming an expert themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home