.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On Ferrari parts

The weather here in St Louis keeps on like the warm spring we didn't have until recently. Warm weather into the 80s, but lots of clouds and rain. Me, I'd like to see some more sunshine soon. I went to the nearby park every day on Memorial Day, but had to dodge the rain to do so. I'd like to get a tan as advised by Dr Al Sears and Jon Herring in their book on the health benefits of sunshine. I want to go to The Philippines in September, and so need to have a decent tan on my shoulders, back and abdomen by then to protect me from the sun there. heck, not to mention the sun here in St Louis. Good thing I don't have a sports car and have to worry about getting Ferrari parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home