.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, September 20, 2010

On face cream

The next two days of my life are going to be very busy, with lots of people coming and going. Possibly some from out of town. There may be people I haven't seen for forty years, and no doubt many I don't know at all or should know but still won't remember despite their face cream. And there'll be more business to take care of Thursday, Friday and Monday. But this is a stressful period of my life and I just have to get through it, to get to better days ahead. Hopefully I won't be in this area for more than about two months, although maybe it will take longer than that to get all the business settled, but I hope not. I don't want to be here in Winter or for Christmas, and to get away by Christmas I'll have to leave early December just after Thanksgiving but before the Christmas travel season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home