.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

On acne products

I'm attempting to be more organized in my exercising these days. I don't need acne products, but I do need to build up my cardiovascular fitness and general body strength. I'm probably above average in the United States for my age, but average in the US is not good, so I want to be far above average, and definitely am carrying excess pounds that are not good for me. Before, I walked almost every day, and tried to run about three times a week, and did some pushups every once in a great while. On days too cold or full of snow for walking or running, I use the exercise bicycle, but I prefer going outside. Now I have a schedule of days alternating running and pushups, with walking almost every day, except Monday is my rest day when I don't do much - except of course work in front of the computer, but not much physical exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home