.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Music Memories + Songs

Monday, October 25, 2010

On salicylic acid acne

It's hard to believe, but my own skin condition doesn't seem to be getting any better, though I am taking more 5 Loxin than before. Maybe when I go back on the full Zone diet, instead of being on it just during the day but falling to temptation of too much insulin producing foods once the sun goes down, and sometimes before. However, I don't need salicylic acid acne, just hydrocortisone 1% cream. That seems to help especially in the short run, and sometimes locally in the long run, but the itching seems to pop up somewhere else. Like all I do is encourage it to move from one part of my body to another. It's very annoying, and I often just give in to the itching and scratch although I know I'm not supposed to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home